Pages

Followers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentines Card

Today I am posting my first DT card for Crafty JC.Keeping the theme(hugs and hearts) in mind I have created this Easel card,using this cute little pussy cat with heart spots all over.Is'nt she huggable??I have used sketch pens and water to color her.The flowers are hand made andthe flourish is a sizzix diecut. I have used my MS punch to create that border.The stamps are from Hobby Ideas and the alphas are die cuts.So here it is


And this card goes to the following challenges
ECPChallenges - Love!
Crafty Pad  - Love is in the air
Creative Inspirations Paint - Hearts
CrazyforChallenges - Valentine card
Everybody-Art-Challenge - Valentine
Paper Take Weekly - have a heart
Crafty Cardmakers – Hearts
Digital Tuesday - (must use digi) - from the heart/Valentines
Incy Wincy Designs – Love

A Spoonful Of Sugar - show some love              
Pink Elephant  - be my valentine
Stamps R Us  - Love/Valentines
CraftyCreations - red red roses

Crazy Challenge  - Lots of Love
Scrap-Creations - animal antics
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes

24 comments:

  1. awww...the image is so so pretty...i loved the handmade roses...pls can u put a tutorial i would love to learn making such lovely roses...

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful and sweet, the edges are extra awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! This is gorgeous! Such a fun mix of elements! Love the cute image too! :) What a great way to debut your design team stint! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and cute .....and I always admire people who can enter their ards in so many challenges at the same time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card it is beautiful, the image adorable and roses gorgeous. Thank you for playing along with us at Stamps R Us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous! I love the kitty so pretty!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week, good luck!!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute image, and your handmade roses are AMAZING! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad this week. Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too sweet! I'm a sucker for hand made flowers and yours are gorgeous! Good luck at Stamps R US challenge. Looking forward to seeing more of those flowers!
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable card and love your roses they are beautiful
    Thanks for Sharing at Incy Wincy this Week
    Hugs Nikki and the rest of the DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww that kitty is so adorable!!! Love those gorgeous flowers! Thanks for playing with us at Creative Inspirations Paint!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is gorgeous, beautiful cute image.
    thank you for joining us at EAC this week.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww! Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Mansi what a stunning card love your image shes so sweet, all those hearts. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Creative Inspirations Paint.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the hearts on the cat and the roses are beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Going Grey with Scrap-creations!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanku Mansi for ur lovely comment on my blog n Thanku for the sweet candy too which I had used on my card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey lovely card Mansi !!
    Dats such a nice blog u have here with some great display of work... :)
    n i cant hide my excitement after discovering that u put up in delhi....I mean its just so difficult to find stuff in delhi u have on http://diecutsandmore.blogspot.com
    I would like to know more about the products available for sale. It would be even better if u can share a number where I can call u...
    Hugs
    Shubhra

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dear Mansi,
    occasionally I landed on your blog and didn't want to go without writing you a word. I very like the artwork you do and am sure to take a look again from time to time.
    By the way, I have a weekly candy to give away, if you like try your luck; http://creawitch.blogspot.com/2011/02/winner-and-new-chance-to-win-sweet-pea.html
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by and appreciating my work.Hope you visit again.It really helps me develope as a better crafter.