Pages

Followers

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

New Feb 2019 release by DCAM 1

Hi Friends,
Today I wanna share with you all a very special release Inspiration. This release is very close to my heart as all the dies in this release are designed by me from scratch. And the way they have turned out is just amazing. I got the chance to play with these dies and wanted to share what i created with you  here. So lets get started...

In This 1st envelope I have used Swirl Lace Die and New Envelope Die. The Sentiment is Congrats Chiplets by DCAM  which I have heat embossed using Gold Embossing Powder.


In The 2nd Envelope Below I have used Embroidery Lace die and Frame chiplets by DCAM and some flowers from my stash.


In The 3rd envelope I have used a pattern paper with Crochet Lace Die and Congrats Chiplets by DCAM


Again in the 4th Envelope I have used  Swirl Lace Die and some flowers from my stash.

In the 5th. Envelope  I have used Swirl Lace Die ,Celebrate word with shadow Die , Moroccan Tile Envelope Topper Die and so flowers from my stash.

The last 2 envelopes are made out of Long Envelope Die / Split Long Envelope Die  (compatible with Regular Size Machine) , Which I did with a student who wanted to make baby shower envelopes for her Daughter In Law. The stamps are hers only. In the 3 rd envelope below I have used Royal Envelope Topper Die as frame. I just wanted to add these to give you an idea how the tall envelope looks.



Last 3 Envelopes I wanted to include as bonus, I just created them in 15 minutes flat (All 3) to show you the versatality of these dies.






Hope I was able to inspire you, If so please leave in your love through Comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by and appreciating my work.Hope you visit again.It really helps me develope as a better crafter.