Pages

Followers

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Background stamping with STAMPOHOLIC

Hi Gals!!!
How have you all been... So the Holiday season is here and lots of Sales and Shopping is going on. We also had a very successful FLAT 15% OFF sale last week. Hope you did not miss out,..
Today I want to share this card after LOOONNGGGGG LOOONNGGGGG time.. This STAMPOHOLIC tool really justifies its name. I have become a total addict of stamping and trying new ways out of the tool. Its a necessity for all of us. As the guess work is completely over now. And you will get an accurate crisp image every time you stamp.
My todays card focuses on Background stamping using Border stamps. So without a further delay, here is my card
12434533_10205769727950348_1016868948_n
I have made a video tutorial for the first time... Please bare with me friends, and do write your feedback and suggestions . I hope you enjoy the video... Here it is...



1 comment:

  1. I love the design of this card! It's beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie (you accidentally linked to our food challenge -oops) and Wonderful Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by and appreciating my work.Hope you visit again.It really helps me develope as a better crafter.