Pages

Followers

Monday, April 7, 2014

Sending My Love Through a Handmade Box

Hi Friends!!!
Here I am again, After a long time though , as usual :P... Anyways today I want to share this Chip Board handmade box I made on my student's request, who wanted to learn how to make boxes and baskets from me... So here it is...


  I have used Mybrand new  grand  nestabilities to create the background.. The vintage print is nellie snellen vintage sheet and prima resin embellies as frame...

  I really wanted to use my handmade flowers for the project, But as I have been doing that a lot since past few days, I have got swollen finger, and so was warned by hubby not to make anymore flowers for a few days. So had complete this project with mulberry flowers only.

Below is the view of the open box...Its a very sturdy box...as I have made it with chip boards.


Hope you all like it... 
I am enetering this box  to the following challenges...
  •          613 Avenue Create - W - #66 Anything Goes OPTIONAL Sights/Smells/Tastes of Spring
  • 17 comments:

    1. Wow! This is just so gorgeous Mansi ..I love everything about your box. You embellish your projects so beautifully :) ..Your choice of colors and layering is simply superb !!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Awesome work Mansi! I love the way you have layered up the die cuts and box is superbly decorated!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Oh this is beyond wow!!! Such beautiful colors and the embellishing you do is always beyond gorgeous!! Do take care of yourself...and hope to see some handmade flowers from you real soon!!
      Thank you so much for joining Crafter's Corner Challenge- Go 3D....absolutely beautiful box!!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Awesome box! Gorgeous choice of colors and layering . thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges. Helena x

      ReplyDelete
    5. Stunning! Thanks for joining at Addicted to Stamps Challenge: Wedding
      Hugs
      Dewi

      ReplyDelete
    6. Absolutely gorgeous creation.The colours are so soft and pretty and the details are just beautiful.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
      Lisa x

      ReplyDelete
    7. It's a super stunning box mansi ....
      Loved the pastels and the arrangement .
      Thanks for joining us at the crafters corner challenge -go 3d
      Take care

      ReplyDelete
    8. Gorgeous box!!! Love how you have embellished it and the soft colors used.
      Thank you so much for playing along with us at BGC :)

      ReplyDelete
    9. It's stunning! I cannot take my eyes off. :-) I love colours and the way you embellished the box.
      Thank you for playing with us on the BGC.

      ReplyDelete
    10. thats an amazing box Mansi ! Love how u embellished it !
      The colors look beautiful ! Really gorgeous !
      Thanks for playing with us at BGC - grown with love challenge

      ReplyDelete
    11. Such a gorgeous take on the challenge ...Love all the details :)
      Thank you so much for playing along with us @ BGC#49

      ReplyDelete
    12. Such a gorgeous box Mansi...Love the soft colors you have used & all the embellishments...Thank you for joining us at Color Conceptions :)

      ReplyDelete
    13. This is so gorgeous Mansi. I adore the colors. TFS at Color Conceptions. Good luck.

      ReplyDelete
    14. Awesome box Mansi...love the dies used n your flowers..every single element used. Your projects are always a treat to watch. Thanks for joining us at "Color Conception Challenges" and All the Best !!

      ReplyDelete
    15. Gorgeous creation... love everything bout it...

      ReplyDelete

    Thanx for stopping by and appreciating my work.Hope you visit again.It really helps me develope as a better crafter.