Pages

Followers

Monday, December 27, 2010

My best workof 2010

Hey gals!!
I am posting this for THE BEST WORK OF 2010 FOR KAVITHA'S BLOG,.I practically took up crafts once again in 2010 itself.This year has tought me a lot,and has been gr8.I got my big shot ,the dies the punches,and all my craft supplies in this year. I was always very keen on crafting and also did quite a bit before marriage but did not follow it after marriage,But this yr. gave it a shot once again,and here i am.And according to me my best work for 2010 is my punch craft,Though this year has taught me a lot ,but this is my personal favorite.







5 comments:

  1. I love your punch craft envelopes..love how beautiful they look, if you were anywhere here or if I was there, I would come to learn this from you!!! Simply gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really gorgeous and perfect entry for the event.
    Thanks for playing along.
    Hugs,
    Kavi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree as these are my favorites too... They are just lovely & adorable.... Hugs))))

    Ash...
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  4. these r so lovely love the punch work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by and appreciating my work.Hope you visit again.It really helps me develope as a better crafter.