Pages

Followers

Saturday, November 20, 2010

finally a post

Yes guys ,I know it is a much delayed post...had been very occupied last few days,and had been very lazy also..D...to write a post...but now finally i'm back in action..i hope...this is what arrived in my mail on the next day of diwali....what a wonderful  surprise!!!



So now these are a few pics of the diwali gift i received from hubby dearest...love you sooo very much dear...
and also my package from the us has arrived finally and so finally i got my dies for the big shot after the delay of 2 1/2 months.It was detained by the customs in  Delhi post office and i had to pay heavy amount of duty....but now what so ever it is here with me....soooooo excited!!(sorry !!dont wanna show off just very excited and want to share it with u)its a huge lot of around 42 dies all together ....love them.

1 comment:

Thanx for stopping by and appreciating my work.Hope you visit again.It really helps me develope as a better crafter.