Pages

Followers

Friday, October 15, 2010

making patterned paper at home

hi gals !today i tried a simple trick to give a nice pattern to my plain white paper.I did that using very simple material lying down in my home.what I used is:
bubble soap(same what the kids play with)
acrylic paints
a straw
and a disposable cup
now what u have to do is pour the bubble soap in the container and add some colour depending on how dark you require.now using a straw and blow in the coloured bubble mixture

Now what you will notice is the bubbles coming up in the container.And now you take your white or even coloured card stock and just dab it on the bubbles and repeat the process until u get the satisfied result.try it out its gr8 fun.

1 comment:

  1. I remember doing this with kids I taught in school .....great and simple technique to make backing paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by and appreciating my work.Hope you visit again.It really helps me develope as a better crafter.